Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the account minimums? The account size is determined by the investor’s financial situation. Some investors may want to start with as little as 2,000 dollars.
- Is there a lock up feature? If so, how long and what are the specifics? No. There is no lock up feature but we do advise clients that our program is a 3 year commitment and ask that investors alert us 1 month in advance for redemptions.
- Do you trade futures or options? Our focus is the futures and options on Stock Indexes, Futures on Foreign Exchange, International interest rates and of course, commodities. All of our trading is done on Futures Exchanges that are based in the U.S.
- What trading platform do you use? Or which brokerage firm do you trade thru? As of this moment, our trading is done thru InteractiveBrokers, but for our personalized portfolio investors, they are free to choose any one of the firms that are registered Futures Commission Merchants or Introducing Brokers.
- What are the brokerage charges or fees? All fees, charges and expenses are discussed in our Disclosure Document which is available upon request. But we can say that it’s based on the amount of assets and performance.
- Do you trade over-the-counter foreign exchange? No.
- Do you trade bitcoin or Crypto currencies? Not at this time.
- What are the most important commodities? Our research suggest that Interest rates, gold and crude oil are areas that we must watch closely.
- What is the regulatory agency that oversees your industry, or firm? Stipelis Global Trading LLC is registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission(an independent government agency) and is a member of the National Futures Association. Our NFA ID registration number is 0474441